Saturday, September 3, 2016

No time, no time is a word I often hear. When friends come to discuss money. Salary is not enough I quit the job I'll do. I suggest we do it all

- Learn more widening it easy Ho's no time to think.

- I predict the next great money, but I have to keep up the market price frequently Ho's work, I took my boss insults.

- Play the better I leave the money alone. I do not have time to sit for hours watching the graph it.

- OK, well, I think you would find that revenue. Ho's at work here No way It's a simple.



          This was routine But the answer was "No time," I want to tell you that when I work, I work as engineers repair company, one must be on duty 24 hour one Sunday per one month, it works normally. have to get up at 7 o'clock in the morning, brushing my teeth and I go to work before 8 o'clock half, including what to put between the stomach. Lunch, do not mention it to go out to eat with the head (the head of a driver) is another form of working time is to keep your head sycophantic babblers. He returned to work the same until half past five days, and if you do not have to open a free (no overtime was pure, free) will be rushed to the park to exercise. I'm addicted to exercise because I was physically weak. If you do not exercise together for a week, it'll be soon. I'll go to the park, about six o'clock and took a small talk with friends about a half hour to a healthy body 555 would later go get something to eat instead lost from exercise. I thin it will return to the bath room was finished almost three o'clock. It will be a time The ASM's three hours before going to bed.

Conclude

         Now a neat one-month salary to normal two days to Sunday because it is not on duty 24 hour week in three days, if nothing special. I have spare time, six hours a day. I spent half for healthcare and patient-friendly because I was weak. The rest of this post, I want to learn to develop themselves. Practice reading graph reading, listening, stock video, everything about the stock. It is a day

The question is, is that I have more free time than you, eh ???


But now my life is like this.

          Up to 8 hours to feed his bath for 10 hours before you enter the keep the market opened. Rush orders planned for each day, up to half of the remaining 10 seats will chill Post. Used cars for sale on the Internet Waiting for customers to see the car Where a customer's car went out babblers customers. And activities, Is affected employees in 555 offices (which houses a small office with a staff of 3-4 people) until after two o'clock, I will come again, meaning the screen, see the Status. chart Analysis market Analysis Planning for trading the next day. It takes about 2-3 hours per day. But I still like to sleep at night. And I never forget to learn to develop themselves continuously.

          This result of the break time is very valuable to take out some of the music. When I arrived, I was with some friends, I ask this. Did not work It was with a girlfriend I did not go to the movies, and many would answer it. It is not necessary to do it today. It is the same every day. In one week, you do not think it took six hour to do other than eat, sleep, hang it all on the fans or the fact that I do not have time to complain though. It is just an excuse for the lazy man's a coward that dare not even think to do something to make life better.

          Remember what we have in common, no matter who is on a 24 hour a day, but what makes them different. It will also I would encourage everyone to take an extremely valuable to me. Someday, it must go through the course.

1 comment:

  1. safeway insurance is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.

    ReplyDelete