Sunday, March 16, 2014

Cool features; really liked it and used it about two weeks fine but then began receiving an error about it not operating properly, force close, etc., on my kindle; uninstalled it and downloaded another copy as it was free but the error notice continued to appear and I finally removed it and installed another. Again, neat features and others may not get the error. My kindle is the first gen fire if that is relevant.Very accurate and loud enough to wake me up. Alarm Clock




This app is free, and it works. And there's no problem figuring out how to set it. Peace of mind when you have to get up early.

Ok very basic. Did not like the ads. Works for a alarm clock. Ok for free app. Would recommend downloading.

Very simple to use and free too. Use this all the time. The alarm is nice and loud - just a perfect little app.




This is so simple app so nice for my doughter. ! we recomend this one your kindle fire hd.

This alarm clock works fine and allows me to use my Kindle as the alarm, right next to my bed. It got 4 stars because there's a pop up that keeps urging me to upgrade, which i don't want to do.

You need to switch Kindle on before switching alarm off. App should do this automatically when alarm starts. I like the view and the weather.




Love it! Just the right size for my kindle and phone. Would definitely recommend this for everyone's devices.




Nice size numbers.

Useful tool. Would prefer the full function to be free. But anyway it is useful and it gets the job done.




good free alarm clock that i used to wake up every 2-3 hours to make sure my wife was awake to feed our newborn. it give you the option of starting the alarm softly and then slowly increases the volume so that you wake up thinking you just woke up on your own. then you notice the alarm after you're awake.



0 comments:

Post a Comment