Sunday, February 16, 2014

Wheeled alarm clock that rolls off bedside table beeping and scoots away. Customizable snooze function with 0 to 9 minute duration; wheels on/off button



Battery door screw broken when first installing batteries; duct tape or return? You guessed it, return! Seriously; I''m highly mechanically inclined and used to working on things like laptops, etc. One wheel was wobbly like it wanted to fall off from the beginning as well. As the title says, it's dollar store style quality. The whole debate over fake or real; well; it was in a box that said "Clocky". Proper commercial packaging, looked like it's their genuine article; sad because if this is the real thing; the fakes must be awe-inspiring works of well... "stuff".

When I bought this a year ago, I don't think there were as many awesome colours to choose from, but I'm glad there are now!

Having said that, i love this little guy. He has survived rolling off of my desk, bed table, dresser, and bookshelf hundreds of times and always gets me awake, I have an issue with waking up; often with normal alarm clocks and clock radios I wake up just enough to turn it on then fall back asleep, waking up hours later never even remembering the alarm going off. With this thing, even if I go back to sleep, I remember getting up and chasing it down first!

The noise Clocky makes is perfect; its like a cute little robot running around excitedly beeping me awake. Its nice to be woken up in that kind of energetic way instead of the normal "annoy you awake" kind of sound most alarm clocks put off.

My only real issue with Clocky is the battery life: it is terrible. If you don't use the wheels, it'll last a long time, but that breaks the whole point. Also, the display starts flashing at "low battery," but that low battery warning seems to start a fifth of the way into the battery's actual life, so you never really know how much battery is left.

I would buy this product again in a heart beat if I ever managed to break my first one, but remember to use rechargeable batteries and keep a back-up alarm on just in case!


If this doesn't wake you up.....your dead and won't have to worry about work. Works like a charm and cute ta boot. My girlfriend was in love with it....until it went off and caused a mild riff in our relationship.

Just a novelty item. I got one for my brother and on first run his dog killed it. He has severe problems getting up in the morning, but there are better options, namely alarm clocks that wake you up gently and gradually vs. making you pop out of bed and chase it.

Click Link : >>> Clocky Alarm Clock On Wheels,5 Colors(Pink) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment